High resistance handcrafted dagger knife made in Argentina, with armadillo tail handle 10.62" collectible (AISI 420 MoV stainless steel)
Product Code: B0B3V2LW64
Have a question?
- Armadillo tail handle, handcrafted to ensure durability
- Very collectible, great gift for someone who has everything
- 420MoV stainless steel Blade 6.29” overall length 10.62”
- Great edge, its 420MoV steel blade, 100% hand forged of high quality that guarantees excellent resistance and edge retention, making it superior for hunting, cutting and defense purposes.
- Electragifts is dedicated to addressing service issues for any product and is committed to providing a 5-star experience for all shoppers.
model number: CHARMDTAIL01
Details: Handcrafted dagger knife with armadillo tail handle, 420 MoV stainless steel made in Tandil Argentina Handmade in Argentina, with excellent finishes and a double-edged blade. The length of the blade is 16 centimeters 6.29 inches, its handle is 12 centimeters about 4.35 inches, and its total length is 10.64 inches. Enjoy a traditional Argentine product, often used to eat roast beef. It includes a leather sheath to be able to transport it safely. 420MoV steel, which is 420 Molybdenum-Vanadium. This gives it similar characteristics to the 440C. In addition to having a higher concentration of Carbon than the normal 420. It is a knife that was popularized by the gauchos in the pampas region of Argentina and later spread throughout the country. Characteristic: Overall length 10.62" 420MoV Stainless Steel Armadillo tail handle Leather case Care instructions: Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately. Do not wash in the dishwasher. Avoid cleaners that contain bleach or citrus extracts.
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 1.5 x 1.0 inches